Friday, June 14, 2013

US Embassy

Just got off the phone with the National Visa Center...our file has officially been scanned and sent to the US Embassy in Accra!  WOOHOO!

We emailed the Embassy to ask for a date our POA can pick-up our "visa packet" (the last remaining documents to be completed: medical exam, etc.) and hope to hear from them on Monday or Tuesday of next week.  Packet pick-up is always on Wednesday so while we *may* be given the go-ahead for June 19, its more likely that it will be the 26th.  BUT HEY!  WE SERVE A BIG GOD so let's go ahead and pray for packet pick-up on the 19th!!!!

Mommy and Daddy are almost there, little boy....


"Whom have I in heaven but You?
And earth has nothing I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment